健康増進教室のトレーニングが中年婦人の体力に及ぼす影響 : 全身持久性・筋力を目的としたグループと柔軟性・巧緻性を目的としたグループの比較
KJ00000197247.pdf 578 KB
Training effects on physical fitness of middle-aged women in promotional class of health : Comparison between endurance, muscular strength training and flexibility, skill training
long-term physical training
The purpose of this study was to estimate the effects of long-term physical training on physical fitness of middle-aged women. Forty-seven subjects were classified into four groups, that is, 1) 40G1 (aged 40-49 years, group for endurance and muscular strength training), 2) 50G1 (aged 50-59 years, group for endurance and muscular strength training), 3) 40G2 (aged 40-49 years, group for flexibility and skill training), and 4) 50G2 (aged 50-59 years, group for flexibility and skill training). The training program was conducted once a week during six months. Before and after the training period, medical and physical fitness tests and a bicycle ergometer test were conducted for all subjects. The results of training effect are summarized as follows:
1) Decreasing of resting heart rate was not found in all groups.
2) Decreasing of systolic and diastolic blood pressure was found in 40G1,50G1 and 50G2 groups.
3) Decreasing of body fat (0.000000at) was found in all groups. In specific, decreasing in 40G2 group was statistically significant.
4) Significant increasing of side step was found in 40G1, 50G1 and 50G2 groups.
5) Increasing of vertical jump was found in 40G1 and 40G2 group.
6) Increasing of grip strength was not found to in all groups.
7) Increasing of zig-zag dribble was found in 50 years groups.
8) Decreasing of time in fast walk was found in all groups. In specific, decreasing in 50 years group was statistically significant.
9) The increasing rate of heart rate in bicycle ergometer test decreased in 50G1,40G2 and 50G2 groups.
10) The recovering rate of heart rate in ergometer test increased in 40G1,50G1 and 40G2 groups.
広島大学総合科学部紀要. IV, 理系編