遠隔巨大システム養鶏の発展メカニズム : 児湯養鶏の事例研究
JFacApplBiolSciHU_18_247.pdf 3.59 MB
On the Development of Giant and Systematic Kombinat of Poultry Farms in the Remote Producing Districts : Case Study of the Cooperative Groups of Koyu Poultry Farms
1. This paper intends to clarify the development mechanism of poultry farms under an organized cooperative system.
Formerly we presented already a paper "On the Development of Large Scale Cooperative Groups of Poultry Farms in Subburban Districts" on the J. Fac. Appl. Biol. Sci., (Hiroshima Univ., No.18, 1979). This paper differs from that previous one in two respects:
One is that we consider this time the economic activities of cooperative groups of poultry farms in districts, distant from big cities and therefore- unfavorable marketing locations. And secondly we take into account the organization of a giant and systematic kombinat of poultry farming in order to strengthen the competing power relatively to other poultry producing regions.
The Koyu Poultry Cooperatives in Miyazaki Prefecture have been selected for the case study of this subject. It kept about one hundred thousand hens 13 years ago, but it has developed into a giant poultry cooperative group and keeps one million and two hundred thousand hens now.
2. The cooperatives has succeeded in the realization of scale economies as well as cooperative effects through the rapid increase of capital, investment in the cooperative equipments, increase of the cooperative staffs and increase of member's farm size, which are based on technological and organizational innovations and eager inducement "partner farmer" in to the strong cooperative activities.
Especially the wise leadership of the Director of the Cooperatives should be recognized as the principal cause for the development of the cooperative poultry group into a giant kombinat in this remote district.
1) The director realized the cooperatives consolidation over several municipalities in order to took for the scale economies in the field of the cooperative management as well as in the production and marketing activities of poultry farmers.
2) He also established a model farms system which animated the partner farmers in expanding their farm size and efficient management.
3) He built up a mutual insurance project in order to secure their farm management.
4) Although he highly raised the managerial efficiency of the cooperatives through the application of these technological and organizational innovations by means of huge capital investment, the real purpose of all these activities was the increase of the farmers' economic welfare level, not the financial profit of the cooperatives itself.
3. The weakest point of remote producing districts is the higher marketing costs compared with the producing districts nearer to the consumption markets.
1) The cooperative intended to sell eggs directly to the local market when the egg output of the cooperative group was still relatively small. Later on it gradually shifted to larger central markets proportionately to the expansion of the egg output as a whole in the cooperative group, but always trying to keep enough market share in view of strong barganining power.
2) They reduced transportation costs by developing car-ferry transport of a truck detached the trailer.
3) They devised a prepackage system of oil coated egg shape to keep the freshness of the eggs and ascertain the producing district brand. This brought about a higher market price of egg together with a decrease in marketing costs.
過去1年のアクセス数 : ? 件
過去1年の本文閲覧数 : ? 件
今月のアクセス数 : ? 件
今月の本文閲覧数 : ? 件