StudHealthPhysEduc_5_15.pdf 203 KB
Characteristics of Isokinetic Muscle Contraction in Soccer Players
Sports and physical training
サッカー選手, 男子(年齢16～18歳)合計81名を被検者として学年別, ポジション別に等速性筋力を測定し, つぎの成績を得た。
(1) ピークトルクでは, 2・3年生が1年生を上回る傾向がみられたが, 2年生と3年生の間では有意な差はみられなかった。
(2) ポジション別のピークトルクでは, 角速度300°/secの場合のみにフォワードとキーパーの間で有意な差がみられた外は著明な差はみられなかった。%ピークトルクでは, ポジション別の有意な差はみられなかった。
(3) 選手の年齢, サッカー経験年数とピークトルク, %ピークトルクの間には有意な相関はみられなかった。
(4) 選手の形態的特徴, すなわち, 身長, 体重, 大腿囲とピークトルクのそれぞれの間には, ほぼ有意な相関関係がみとめられたが, %ピークトルクのそれぞれの間には有意な相関はみとめられなかった。
The purpose of this study was to clarify the characteristics of isokinetic muscle contraction in soccer players.
The subjects were 81 soccer players aged 16 to 18 years in two senior high schools.
The strength of the leg extension was determined by measuring the peak torque generated through a range constant velocity with the use of an isokinetic dynamometer (Cybex II, Lumex Inc.).
Each subject was in sitting position in a chair with the knee angle 90 degrees, and swang the right leg in a vigorous knee extension at the angular velocity of 30, 120, 210, and 300°/sec.
The results were summarized as follows;
1) The peak torque of players aged 17 to 18 years was superior to that of players of 16 years. No apparent difference in peak torque was observed between players of 17 years and those of 18 years.
2) The peak torque in each position of the players was greatest in the keeper than in the forward and back at the angular velocity of 300°/sec.
The significant difference in the peak torque was not observed in the players of each position at the other angular velocity. No apparent difference in % peak torque was found in each position.
3) No significant correlation was found between the peak torque and age, years of soccer experience. But an apparent correlation was recognized between peak torque and height, weight, and thigh girth of players respectively.
Memoirs of the Faculty of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Hiroshima University. VI, Studies in health and physical education
|date of issued||
Departmental Bulletin Paper
Departmental Bulletin Papers
Copyright (c) 1987 by Faculty of Integrated Arts and Sciences, Hiroshima University. All rights reserved.
Graduate School of Integrated Arts and Sciences