Stable isotopic and speciation studies on neo-rare earth element geochemistry and paleoenvironmental analysis
k6226_3.pdf 32.4 MB
k6226_1.pdf 6.93 MB
k6226_2.pdf 262 KB
Earth sciences. Geology
Thesis or Dissertation
Copyright(c) by Author
(1) R. Nakada, Y. Takahashi, G. Zheng, Y. Yamamoto and H. Shimizu; Abundances of rare earth elements in crude oils anf their partitions in water; Geochemical Journal, 44 (5), 411-418.
(2) R. Nakada, Y. Takahashi, U. Tsunogai, G. Zheng, H. Shimizu and K.H. Hattori; A geochemical study on mud volcanoes in the Junggaer Basin, China ;Applied Geochemistry, 26 (7), 1065-1076.
(3) R. Nakada and Y. Takahashi; Thermogenic Methane with Secondary Alteration in Gases Released from Terrestrial Mud Volcanoes; Hydrocarbon (Edited by V. Kutcherov and A. Kolesnikov), 29-42.
(4) R. Nakada, Y. Takahashi and M. Tanimizu; Isotopic and speciation study on cerium during its solid-water distribution with implication for Ce stable isotope as a paleo-redox proxy; Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 103, 49-62.
(5) R. Nakada, M. Tanimizu and Y. Takahashi; Difference in the stable isotopic fractionations of Ce, Nd, and Sm during adsorption on iron and manganese oxides and its interpretation based on their local structures; Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 121, 105-119.
(6) G. Etiope, R. Nakada, K. Tanaka and N. Yoshida; Gas seepage from Tokamachi mud volcanoes, onshore Niigata Basin (Japan): Origin, post-genetic alterations and CH4-CO2 fluxes; Applied Geochemistry, 26 (3), 348-359.
|date of granted||
Graduate School of Science